The selected individual will be working on medium to large software projects, both for local and international clients.
· First Class or Second Upper Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
· 3 years’ experience in Java (knowledge of .NET will be considered an asset).
· Analyse requirements
· Analyse problems, design and implement solutions
· Contribute to continuous improvement of existing applications
· Attend to support calls
Knowledge and Experience required
Candidates should have good knowledge and/or experience in most of these technologies:
JAVA EE environment and 2+ years’ experience in developing in a client/server and web application architectures
Security protocols and implementation of a secure web application through SSL
SQL and database management
SOAP and REST web services and their testing tools
Hibernate, Spring MVC and JQuery (considered as an asset)
· Solid time-management and communication skills
· Logical thinking
· Methodical and attention to detail
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Should this position not be of interest to you, I am always on the look out for Accountants, Financial Controllers, Accounts Assistants, Web & Software Developers, Systems & Network Administrators and Graphic Designers. Get in touch with me by sending me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org